Saturday, April 14, 2012

My least favorite question

"Are you going on maternity leave?"

Yes, I got that question from a customer this morning.

I guess I should stop wearing the dress that I wore today because that is the fourth (who's counting) time I've gotten asked something along those lines. Variations include, "When are you due?" and the far less creative, "Are you pregnant?"

It's too bad, I really liked that dress...

I know that I haven't been on point lately, but hearing that kind of question is like deflating my balloon. Or inflating it. And then shoving it under my dress and forcing it to stick out at my stomach. It's a mindset. Looking down at my hands as I'm typing, even they look thick.

Well last week, Hubs and I house-sat for his parent's while they were away on vacation. Being in a different environment made it easy for me to feel like I was on vacation, too. Now home, to force myself to keep my nutrition and exercise at the forefront of my mind, I decided to see if technology would help.

There's an app for that.

I downloaded a few and will be testing them out for a while. Let's see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment